If you are wondering where to stay in Paros, this guide will help you find the best hotels in Paros, the best villas and condos in Paros, and the best locations on the island for your dream Greek vacation.
If you are plotting out locations, be sure to check out our guide to the best beaches on the island here. It will help you narrow down where exactly to stay in Paros and why in much more detail.
If you are coming from Athens, check out our guide to the best things to do in Athens as well so you can enjoy your trip to the fullest.
Getting to Paros
There are daily ferries between Paros and Athens, Naxos, Mykonos, and Santorini as well as a few other islands. There is also an airport that connects Paros to Athens airport a few times a day.
At certain times of year, you can also fly from Thessaloniki to Paros. See more information about the Paros airport here.
Ferries are definitely the most convenient and affordable option if you are flying to other islands with larger airports like Mykonos or Santorini. You can be in Paros in about an hour from each depending on the stops the ferry makes in between. From Athens, it takes about four hours.
If you are traveling during peak summer months, especially during the month of August, be sure you book your ferries at least a week in advance, if not more.
I use the app Ferry Hopper to book my Greece ferries. It is affordable, easy to use, and shows all of the different options. You can select normal, business class, or VIP seating as well as which ferry companies you want to take. Check out the times and book your ferry with Ferry Hopper here.
Where to Stay in Paros
- Parikia Town: Parikia Town is where the main port of Paros is located and is the main town on the island. It is the hub for public transportation, so if you aren’t renting a vehicle during your time in Paros, this is probably where you’ll want to base yourself. It has tons of restaurants, is close to several different beaches, and has a ton of hotels ranging from budget up to luxury with plenty of mid-range options in between
- Naoussa: Naoussa has become something of a boutique getaway in Paros. If you want luxury hotels, to dine at the best-ranked restaurants in Paros, and you want to be close to the beach, this is a good option. This isn’t the best place to stay if you are traveling on a budget, but if you want to splurge on boutique hotels and enjoy the beaches in the northern part of the island, you can easily base yourself here without a vehicle.
- Piso Livadi: This tiny town is a great base if you want to get away from the crowds. There are tons of great hotels and vacation rentals available on the east coast of the island and this is a good hub. You’re close to stunning beaches and fantastic seafood restaurants, but you’ll want to rent your own vehicle for the duration of your stay if you use Piso Livadi as your base.
- Lefkes: This mountain town in the central-eastern part of the island is absolutely gorgeous. Cars aren’t allowed in the center of the village at all, so you can enjoy a quiet and peaceful vacation at one of the many family-run hotels in Lefkes. There are a few buses a day to Lefkes, but if you want to be able to visit all of the best beaches and explore the rest of the island during your stay, you’ll want to rent a vehicle.
- Livadia: Between Parikia and Naoussa is a fantastic option that offers plenty of wonderful beaches to explore within walking distance without the price tag of Naoussa or the busyness of Parikia. Not to be confused with Livadia Beach which is located in Parikia, Livadia is located in a little bay to the north west of the island. Livadia is also well-serviced by the buses that go between Paros and Naoussa, so you wouldn’t necessarily need a vehicle for the entire trip. It’s also a great base if you are visiting early in the season (or late in September/October) and it’s cool enough to do some hiking in the area.
- Parasporos: Located about 10 minutes drive south of Parikia, Parasporos is a beautiful little town to stay in Paros that is absolutely packed with hotels and resorts. If you want to be near Parikia and the restaurants there, but be close to the better beaches on the island, this is a great place to base yourself. This is where some of the nicest boutique hotels and resorts are located, so those on a budget may not find this to be their best option. There are regular buses between Parasporos and Parikia where you can then connect to other parts of the island.
Best Hotels in Paros
If you are only staying in Paros for a few days or you plan to enjoy plenty of the cuisine around the island, a hotel is a great option for your stay in Paros.
There are so many fantastic hotels in Paros, that it’s hard to choose or even just narrow it down. I’ve listed a few hotels for each of the locations I mentioned above, so hopefully, this helps narrow it down for you.
Parikia Town Hotels in Paros
- High Mill Paros: Located just on the edge of Parikia, you get all of the access to the town’s amenities without the noise or business. The rooms have an incredible sea view, the pool is perfection, breakfast is a fantastic buffet with tons of choices each morning, and the front desk staff couldn’t be more helpful! Another plus of this hotel is plenty of free parking for your rental vehicles, a premium at Parikia hotels. Rooms start at $100 per night. Book a stay at High Mill Paros here.
- Polos Hotel Paros: Only a few minutes’ walk from the port amongst the windy backstreets of Parikia, the Polos Hotel is a cute hotel at a fantastic price. There is a pool in the courtyard and modern clean rooms to choose from. Rooms start at $60 per night. Book a stay at Polos Hotel here.
- Helliniko Hotel: You can very easily walk straight to Livadia Beach from here as well as the port, the center of town, and the bus station where you can explore more of the town. This is without a doubt one of the most budget-friendly hotels on the island and it books out quickly because of it. There are double, triple, and four-bed rooms available. Staff are wonderful and breakfast is also available onsite. Book a stay at Helliniko Hotel here.
- Pyrgaki Hotel: If you’re looking for a hotel that has a bit of luxury while still being in the center of Parikia, Pyrgaki Hotel is the best option. Up a small hill, the hotel has rooms with sea views, a swimming pool, hammocks with views, and a fantastic breakfast each morning. Rooms start at $150 per night. Book a stay at Pyrgaki Hotel here.
Naoussa Hotels Paros
- Mrs. Armenlina: Part of the same hotel group as the above-mentioned High Mill Hotel, Mrs. Armenlina has a fantastic boutique hotel feel, a beautiful pool, a spectacular breakfast, and top-notch front desk service. The rooms are clean and many have sea views available. You can also opt for more affordable room options with either a garden view or a pool view. Rooms start at $150. Book a stay at Mrs. Armenlina here.
- Christina Hotel: Located right in the center of Naoussa, this is an adult-only hotel with clean rooms, a beautiful pool with plenty of sunbeds to lounge in, and wonderful front desk staff to help you plan anything you want during your stay in Paros. They have rooms as well as studio apartments with small kitchens if you want to self-cater while still having hotel service. Rooms start at $75 per night. Book a stay at Christina Hotel here.
- Katerina Mare: Located right behind the main beach in Naoussa, this is a great location for walking into town at night for dinner or heading straight to the beach. The sea view rooms are incredible, but all of the rooms are clean, comfortable, and spacious. The breakfast is one of the best you’ll ever have at a hotel. Rooms start at $95 per night. Book a stay at Katerine Mare here.
- Hotel Iris: A short walk from the center of town and Pipiri Beach, this is a wonderful hotel for families. They have several different types of rooms that sleep up to four people. The breakfast is wonderful, the staff are fantastic, and the rooms are beautifully designed. Rooms start at $90 per night. Book a stay at Hotel Iris here.
Piso Livadi & Around Hotels
- San Antonio Summer House: This hotel offers clean and comfortable rooms, a big pool and lounge area, and a wonderful buffet breakfast each morning all for an incredibly reasonable price. If you want to enjoy the beautiful eastern side of the island and all of the fantastic restaurants around Piso Livadi, this is a wonderful base. Rooms start as low as $48 per night. Book a stay at San Antonio Summer House here.
- Londos Hotel: Located a two-minute walk from the Piso Livadi pier and beach, Londos is a beautiful hotel with cute and comfortable rooms. The staff are so wonderful and helpful and the breakfast each morning is the perfect start to your day. Rooms start at $55 per night. Book a stay at Londos Hotel here.
Lefkes Hotels Paros
- Lefkes Village Hotel: This family-owned and operated hotel is the perfect place to get away from it all. In the mountains but still close enough to the beach, you can enjoy solitude and a slice of Greek village life during your vacation. It’s not luxury, but it is comfortable and clean. There are different room options, many with balconies that look out over the surrounding mountains. Rooms start at $80 per night. The website can be a bit glitchy, so it’s best to call them to book directly. See all of the details on their website here.
- Anna Studios: Tucked away from the busy main road that leads to Naoussa is this little family-run hotel with different types of hotel rooms and studios with kitchenettes. They all have large patios or balconies where you can take in the views of the sea or the mountains. Rooms start at $50 per night. Book a stay at Anna Studios here.
- Saint Andrea Seaside Resort: This is an absolutely stunning resort and an ideal place to relax for couples or friends. The pool area is large with plenty of sunbeds to relax. The rooms are beautifully decorated and very clean. The front desk staff can help you with any questions you have about the area. There’s also free parking onsite, so you can have a rental vehicle during your stay without worrying about where you’re going to put it. Rooms start at $200 per night. Book a stay at Saint Andrea Seaside Resort.
- Villa Bellonia: With picture-perfect views of the Livadia bay, this hotel is one of my top picks for best places to stay in Paros. The pool is huge with plenty of space to relax. The rooms are simple and clean. The staff offer the best of Greek hospitality, and the breakfast is really wonderful with plenty of options for indulging or keeping it healthy. Rooms start at $160 per night. Book a stay at Villa Bellonia here.
Parasporos Hotels Paros
- Yria Island Boutique Hotel and Spa: This boutique hotel in Paros is a real splurge. It’s the perfect romantic hotel for a honeymoon or simply a romantic vacation with your spouse. Of course, it’s nice for groups of friends as well if you want an indulgent girl’s getaway. The spa is wonderful, the pool is small but relaxing, and the rooms are superb with plush bedding and wonderful views. An excellent breakfast is included in your stay as well. Rooms start at $220 per night. Book a stay at Yria Island Boutique Hotel and Spa here.
- Minois Sugarcube Suites: Another spectacular luxury hotel in Parasporos, Minois Sugarcube Suites have an enormous outdoor pool with sunbeds and chairs to relax in during your stay. You’re also only a short distance from the stunning Parasporos Beach. Rooms are plush and the breakfast area is reason enough to get out of bed each morning, but the breakfast is great as well. Rooms start at $180 per night. Book a stay at Minois Sugarcube Suites here.
Best Houses and Apartments in Paros
If you plan to stay in Paros for more than just two or three days or you are traveling as a family or group, you may want to consider booking a vacation rental that allows you more space and the ability to self-cater.
If I was going to return to Paros for another trip, I would book a little apartment with a small kitchen near Piso Livadi, and then I would rent a quad bike for the duration of my stay and I would simply enjoy all that the island has to offer.
One of my favorite places to look for rentals is Plum Guide. They have only the absolute best places around the world and if you book far enough in advance, they have some absolute bargains. They are also a great option if you are booking for a large group. Check out Plum Guide’s Paros selection here.
Another great option for houses and apartment rentals is VRBO. They have a nice selection of places to stay in Paros and tend to have a nice range of prices including a view more budget options. Check VRBO’s selection here.
Parikia Town Rentals in Paros
- Cozy Studio in Parikia: This cute little studio apartment is perfect for two friends who are traveling together. There are two single beds, a small kitchenette, and the location couldn’t be better for enjoying the nightlife in Parikia. You can also request for the bed to be made into one double bed for couples. Depending on time of year, the studio can cost as little as $36 per night. Book the cozy studio here.
- Cycladic Desing House: A great options for friends traveling together or for a family. This home has two floors, two bedrooms, and three bathrooms. It was completely refurbished in 2020 and is now modern, beautifully decorated, and well-stocked for self-catering while staying in Paros. The house starts at $260 per night. Book the Cycladic Desing house here.
- Parikia’s Seaside Home: Located right in front of the beach in Parikia, this is the perfect beachside vacation rental. It has one bedroom and one bathroom as well as a balcony that looks out over the beach. The kitchen is a beautiful space with everything you need to self-cater during your Paros stay. The price start at $120 per night. Book the Parikia Seaside home here.
Naoussa Vacation Rentals Paros
- Cocktails on the Roof: This is a beautiful home with a beautiful story. The same family has been visiting this island every summer for an entire generation. Now the children of that family are adults – one an architect and the othera furniture designer. Together they have completely refurbished their childhood summer home into a stunning island paradise where you can now spend your summer. The rooftop terrace is particularly fantastic, especially at sunset. There are three bedrooms and three bathrooms making it perfect for families or groups of friends that want an amazing place to stay in Paros. There’s a barbecue, espresso machine, a garden, and a fireplace. Prices start at $1,000 per night. Book a stay at Cocktails on the Roof here.
- Naoussa Boutique Apartment: Located right in the heart of Naoussa, this apartment two bedrooms and one full bathroom. It has a decent kitchen, a washing machine, and a balcony facing out into the town. Prices start at $90 per night. Book the Naoussa Boutique Apartment here.
- The Cyprus House: On the edge of town, this home has two bedrooms and two full bathrooms, making it perfect for two couples or friends who want their own privacy. There’s a wonderful outdoor patio area where you can dine as well as an outdoor shower to rinse off from the beach before heading into the house. It’s thoughfully decorated and has everything you need to self-cater while you are staying in Paros. The Price starts at $250 per night. Book the Cyprus House here.
Piso Livadi & Around Vacation Rentals
- Just Blue: Located right next to the beach in Piso Livadi, this is one of my favorite options for places to stay in Paros because the the location and amenities. This gorgeous little apartment has two bedrooms, one bathroom, stunning views from the balcony, and a great living space and kitchen for self-catering and relaxing after a day at the beach. It also has a washing machine and barbecue area. Prices start at $150 per night. Book a stay at Just Blue here.
- Groove in the Rocks: Located about 10 minutes south of Piso Livadi near the beach town of Christi Akti, this luxury home is the perfect escape for a big group or large family. The home has four bedrooms and four bathrooms. There is a stunning private pool, a huge open living room and kitchen space where everyone can hang out together, and seaviews to enjoy around almost every corner. Prices start at $900 per night. Book Groove in the Rocks here.
- Luxury Apartment with Seaview: Located right in the center of Piso Livadi, this apartment has two bedrooms as well as a couch that turns into a bed, so it sleeps up to five people. It has a swimming pool and everything in the kitchen that you may need to self-cater during your trip. Prices start at $180 per night. Book the luxury apartment here.
- Beautiful Apartment Overlooking the Sea: Located in Piso Livadi within walking distance to the beach and all of the best restaurants, this is one of the best places to stay in Paros if you’re looking for great value for money. There’s one bedroom with a double bed and it’s possible to have two single beds in the living space if you want to sleep up to four people. The balcony has seaviews and plenty of place to sit out with a glass of wine or your evening meal. Prices start at $115 per night. Book this apartment on VRBO here.
Lefkes Vacation Rentals Paros
- The Perfect View Lefkes: This beautiful villa in the mountain village of Lefkes is one of the best places to stay in Paros if you want to truly get away from it all with a group. The villa has five bedrooms and seven bathrooms. It has a patio with a barbecue and swimming pool with views back over the coastline below. In addition to the beds in each bedroom, there are also two sofa beds in the living room, so this villa can sleep up to 14 people. Prices start at $435 per night. Book a stay at the Perfect View villa here.
- Sweet Path Villa: This gorgeous villa is located right on the edge of the town, easily reached on foot.There’s a swimming pool, a stunning view, a modern and well-equipped kitchen, and two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The home is full of art that has been created by local Paros artists and is full of other personal touches that really makes this feel like a home. Prices start at $230 per night. Book a stay at the Sweet Path Villa here.
- Agiasi Villas: This property was only recently completed and is home to three different villas to choose from. Villas 1 and 2 share a pool and Villa 3 has its own private pool. All of the villas have full kitchens so that you can self-cater, free parking available, and plenty of space to relax both inside and outside. Check the different villas and prices on their website here.
Livadia Vacation Rentals
Parasporos Vacation Rentals
- Sisterly Love: This stunning home is actually two duplexes that are attached to one another. Together they have six bedrooms and four bathrooms. It would be the perfect place to stay in Paros for a bachelor or bachelorette party or for a group of friends or large family to get together for a wonderful celebration. There is a huge pricate pool and beautiful outdoor area where you can spend time. There’s also a balcony with seating area. The cost includes a maid service every three days and pets are allowed with prior warning. Prices start at $600 per night. Book Sisterly Love here.
- Three-Bedroom Villa: Want to rent only one of the two duplexes? It’s available on VRBO with three bedrooms, access to the pool, and is half the price. With this you get three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. You have your own private kitchen and a beautiful open area to relax in privacy. This villa starts at $240 per night. Book a stay at this 3-bedroom villa here.
- Marili Apartments: This cute little one-bedroom apartment near Parasporos is one of the best places to stay in Paros for great value for money. For only $35 per night, you can self-cater, walk to the beach, and relax in the shared outdoor patio space. Book a stay at Marili Apartments here.