If you have any questions about affiliate links, advertising on the site, or other services mentioned on Eternal Expat, you’ve come to the right place.
Note that Eternal Expat has financial relationships with some of the merchants mentioned on this blog. Eternal Expat may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant. You are not obligated to click on any link or buy any products that are advertised.
Eternal Expat is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Eternal Expat is also a participant in the Booking.com Affiliate Program.
Eternal Expat is an exclusive member of the Mediavine Advertising Network. Per FTC guidelines, Eternal Expat may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs, or otherwise. Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
- If you subscribed to our newsletter, you will receive our newsletters, travel tips, or other email updates. You can always unsubscribe by following the link at the bottom of the email or by emailing us.
- If you gave us your name, it will only be used to personalize the newsletters. We never sell or give away any personal data that you give through our email system. We have never sold, we are not selling, and we will not sell any of your personal data provided to us
- All of our affiliates are GDPR complaint
- You have the right to:
– be informed regarding how the data is collected and used
– have access to the data about you
– ask us to change the data about you
– ask us to delete the data about you
– ask us to stop sending your newsletters
Eternal Expat abides by GDPR regulations, so if you wish to have your information (e.g. comments removed) and you’re an EU resident, please get in touch with us. We are happy to remove your information. We do not retain secondary copies of commenters/reader contact information without permission. Similarly, we do not resell or share your contact information with third parties. Similarly, once you opt out of the mailing list, you are permanently removed.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt-out of data collection, please click here